About Me

New York
My family made its tv debut on Monster In-Laws on November 21 at 10:00 p.m. I hope you were able to tune in. Moving forward I will continue with posts about The Roller Family, posts that help my viewers, some surprise posts and some behind the scenes of my family's segment on Monster In-Laws.............. Please keep viewing daily..... Thank You

Cory Selfie

Cory Selfie
New Selfie

Cory Roller

Cory Roller
My Latest Selfie

Raina Roller

Raina Roller
Raina & The Islander Girls

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Ladies Club

Today Raina attended her BFF's 5th Birthday. All the little ladies were treated to a manicure, pedicure, hairstyling, lip gloss, princess costumes, a walk down a runway, dancing, pizza, cake and more...........
Couldn't have been a better party:)
HAPPY B_DAY to Raina's BFF
PS here is a pic of Raina enjoying the party

No comments:

Post a Comment