About Me

New York
My family made its tv debut on Monster In-Laws on November 21 at 10:00 p.m. I hope you were able to tune in. Moving forward I will continue with posts about The Roller Family, posts that help my viewers, some surprise posts and some behind the scenes of my family's segment on Monster In-Laws.............. Please keep viewing daily..... Thank You

Cory Selfie

Cory Selfie
New Selfie

Cory Roller

Cory Roller
My Latest Selfie

Raina Roller

Raina Roller
Raina & The Islander Girls

Friday, June 15, 2012

Congratulations Brendan & Raina

Today is a blessed and wonderful day for us Rollers. Brendan will be moving on to fifth grade in the fall at a new school and Raina will be leaving Preschool behind and entering Kindergarten this fall. Ed and I are very proud parents of not just 2 wonderful students, but also 2 wonderful children whose smiles light up the room:) Congrats my loves XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Check back soon for pics of today Thanks for your interest in The Roller Family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment