About Me

New York
My family made its tv debut on Monster In-Laws on November 21 at 10:00 p.m. I hope you were able to tune in. Moving forward I will continue with posts about The Roller Family, posts that help my viewers, some surprise posts and some behind the scenes of my family's segment on Monster In-Laws.............. Please keep viewing daily..... Thank You

Cory Selfie

Cory Selfie
New Selfie

Cory Roller

Cory Roller
My Latest Selfie

Raina Roller

Raina Roller
Raina & The Islander Girls

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mommies Little Helper

Just saw on the Today Show this morning a segment on stressed out moms.
Apparently 1 in 4 mommies are taking prescription meds for anxiety.
Why are we so stressed? I think it is due to societies expectations of a mommy.We are expected to be everything to everybody and we are putting ourselves last.I think that is stressing us mommies out. I think we should give ourselves a hug and try to do something for ourselves each and every day. If that doesn't work Iguess we can take a Xanax, after all it's the new Mommies Little Helper..............XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment