About Me

New York
My family made its tv debut on Monster In-Laws on November 21 at 10:00 p.m. I hope you were able to tune in. Moving forward I will continue with posts about The Roller Family, posts that help my viewers, some surprise posts and some behind the scenes of my family's segment on Monster In-Laws.............. Please keep viewing daily..... Thank You

Cory Selfie

Cory Selfie
New Selfie

Cory Roller

Cory Roller
My Latest Selfie

Raina Roller

Raina Roller
Raina & The Islander Girls

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

2011 is almost gone and we are moving into 2012. The truth is that this past year has been filled with alot of intense drama and I am trying to move away from the intense drama of 2011. I could reveal ugly truths to defend myself and Edward, but I am choosing not to at this time. Truthfully, I've had my fill of intense drama at this time.

I am focusing on 2012, and all the excitement of what the year will bring me and my family.I plan on launching a new Blog and also continuing with The Roller Family Blog. Keep checking back for my new Blog coming sometime in 2012,  I promise it will be dramatic but with a lighter tone than what was on A&E's Monster In-Laws.

I LOVE MY FAMILY XOXOXO
Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2012. Lets make it our best year yet.........

No comments:

Post a Comment